Tuesday, July 22, 2014

1/2 bath - right hand wall

Left side of the right hand wall.  Taken before I put the stiletto bank shoe on the shelf.
I found the top coat hanger at a whole neighborhood garage sale recently.

Right side of the right hand wall


Purses and tassels, all gotten at the thrift store and garage sales.
Hubby made the wooden hanger.  He cut it, routed the edges, stained and varnished it.
We used 4 of the old door knobs that were salvaged out of a rehabbed house.

My 2 decorative hanger mosaics that I recently made.





I decided to use these as it.  They are labeled made in Italy on the back.

p.s.......lol....in case you are wondering why there is some space left on this wall.  The toilet is under these 2 Italian wall pictures.  I figured you already knew what a toilet looked like so I didn't take a picture of it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment