Tuesday, July 22, 2014

1/2 bath - back wall

Yes, another mirror.  It's plastic, was $2 at a garage sale.  Was gold and I painted it silver.  A design I embroidered on the Singer.  A larger picture at the end of the post.  And my fabric covered light switch cover that matches the wall outlet and 2 of the pillows on the bench.

The dream picture, I showed you recently. 

And the mosaic header that I did for the door.


A garage sale frame.  I kiss frogs......hubby didn't get it.....I had to tell him Princesses kiss frogs.  He said "oh"..........

There you have it.  One sissy/girly 1/2 bath for company.  I've told hubby if he used it he could develop a LISP.  And we don't want that.  So he needs to stay out of it!!!!

All in All, it's busy......whimsical and probably gaudy.  But, I like it and that's the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment