Wednesday, September 7, 2016

work in progress........

we've been remodeling our master bath

my merhorse mosaic has been hung up

new vanities being built - doors and drawers are not done yet
have been topped with cherry wood boards, cut and planed by my husband
new glass bowl sinks and faucets installed

and a mosaic backplash was installed




this is a 40 x 40 leaded stain glass panel that my husband made
it was created from 2 patterns out of a book
a wonderful guy at my work enlarged both patterns for me
I took the enlarge patterns and created this design for my husband to use to make the panel

we also installed a new mosaic tile backsplash around the tub




still a lot to be done

we need to paint all walls, I have picked out a light silver gray paint color
my husband needs to finish tiling our walk in shower stall
and he needs to build the vanity and cabinets on the opposite side of the bathroom

I'm very happy to have all of this done!

1 comment:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wow on the stain glass window, you have a lovey theme for your bathroom.
Joy

Post a Comment